This document shows the step by step instruction for the instant care product. This product (instant call) is designed to connect users with a local GP within minutes for a consultation regarding simple acute conditions.
The below instructions are for iOS but a similar flow exists for both Android and the web platform.
1. Log into the RingMD app and then click on the phone (call) icon on the bottom navigation.
2. Type your symptoms (the reason for the call) into the text box and then click on the "Call a doctor now" button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you click on the "Call a doctor now" dropdown on the top right of the screen you can choose to schedule a call for a future date and time if you prefer.
3. Complete or confirm the personal information required for us to connect you with a doctor. MOH requires us to collect this information so that a valid medical record can be formed.
4. Tick the checkbox to state that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of using RingMD and then click the "Agree and Proceed" button.
5. Once you have completed the consent form you will be taken to the payment screens. On the first payment screen, you can review the fees and also apply a promo (voucher) code if you have one.
6. Now choose to pay with an existing payment method or add a new one.
7. Now your call will be placed into the waiting room, and RingMD will place the call to the doctor network. You can see a timer for the elapsed time.
Note: Most calls are answered within a few minutes but sometimes it can take longer so please wait for at least 10 minutes.
8. Once a doctor accepts your call you will be taken into the call room. As we prepare the call room for both sides you will see the below screen for around 6 seconds.
9. Now you will be placed into the call room itself and can converse with the doctor using both video and audio. At the start of the call, the doctor will confirm your ID and run through some details of the telemedicine call.
10. After the call has completed you will be asked to rate the experience from 1-10 and also have the opportunity to leave some context via a text box.
11. After the consultation has been completed you will be taken to the consultation report. If the doctor issues an Medical Certificate (MC), a Prescription for medicine, or a Referral letter you can access those in the consultation report. A full receipt or receipts for your transaction(s) can be accessed via the payment history.,