Yes, you can.
When is this useful?
- When you just signed up on RingMD and want to start recording offline sessions that have already taken place
- When schedules change and an appointment was done offline
The following scheduling can be done on RingMD:
- Create a new offline appointment that has taken place in the past
- Change a scheduled offline appointment’s date from a future to a past date
- Change a scheduled online appointment to offline, and schedule it in the past
Please help us improve this article by leaving feedback below.