RingMD’s Calendar keeps you organized and on track with your appointments throughout your busy day, week or month. It displays all appointments - from newly purchased to completed. You can also add, schedule and edit appointments while browsing the calendar.
Learn how to make the most of RingMD’s Calendar with these guidelines.
View by time
View your calendar by Month, Week, or Day by clicking the tabs on the top-right corner of the calendar.
View by appointment type
Newly purchased appointments
- To view all newly purchased appointments, click Purchased Packages on the left-hand side.
The Purchased Packages have not yet been scheduled. They are highlighted as red to alert you to schedule them soon.
- To schedule the appointment, click the red purchased package on the calendar, select the appointment details and click Schedule.
- To view all scheduled appointments, click Scheduled Sessions on the left-hand side.
- Scheduled Sessions are highlighted as green to remind you that these are your upcoming appointments.
- If you need to reschedule the appointment, click the green scheduled session on the calendar, edit the appointment details and click Schedule.
Note: If you are changing an online appointment to offline, you will be prompted to enter a location or practice address before clicking the Schedule button.
- To view all completed appointments, click Completed Sessions on the left-hand side.
- Completed appointments are highlighted as gray to inform you that these appointments are in the past and have been successfully completed.
Note: If you are done viewing the calendar by appointment type and wish to view all the appointments on the calendar again, click the same appointment type view on the left-hand side the second time.
You can also access your Calendar on mobile. Visit the RingMD Calendar section on these articles to learn how to use your Calendar on-the-go:
Scheduling appointment on iOS
Scheduling appointment on Android
Please help us improve this article by leaving feedback below.